Tuesday 31 May 2011

The Cakehole Shop Mock Up

After a few failed attempts to make a shop mock up on top of an existing photograph, which I'm not even going to show because they are...a disgrace to my being a third year. Instead I decided that I was just going to make a vector image of a shop front and work on top of that, using the brand colours, logo etc.

Here is the basic outline that I created. I'm quite pleased with it.


A grey version testing out shading and shadows, etc.


And finally, wearing the shop colours and logo with price. I'm actually really pleased with how this one came out, in truth. It works far better than any shop mock up I've made in the past and this can actually be resized to whatever I want, which is handy to put it on my boards. I have a bad habit of finding images that are teeny tiny when I go to put them on the boards. Nobody likes pixellation.

No comments:

Post a Comment