Thursday 2 June 2011

Due to a dying camera battery and limited time, I wasn't able to take as many shots of
this brief as I would have liked, there was also the issue of being unable to find half the products that Craig and I had made for this brief and printed off, so I had to photograph only what I could find.

I have no idea where the others are, I've had a good look and they're nowhere to be found. They might have gotten thrown away accidentally, I don't know.

This is the only brief where I have really failed when it comes to blogging, I will admit this much readily. I didn't document things as we went along and we were working on it quite sparodically so I didn't record things when I should have done. I enjoyed working with Craig, and we definitely worked through the brief well together. We each had our specific jobs and areas of expertise that meshed quite well, I just didn't document the process at all. Fail.











This shot looks great since I photoshopped the logo onto the box, I'm really pleased with it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment