Thursday 17 March 2011

No time for design sheets, I am completing this brief in 6 hours. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted to do and obviously this idea didn't coem to me until very late in the game. 2 in the afternoon the day before the submission date, to be exact, so I had until 8.30 to get it printed.

I jumped straight onto illustrator and tried to create a name in lights kind of vibe. I played with both yellow and white on black and found that I much preferred the white. It looked a lot more like spot lights than the yellow did.


Layout tests.


I got the yellow in there somewhere in the end using the smaller type. I find that yellow on black is a very striking combination. It's not the best thing I've ever done, but this is of course only a pitch, and I find that it gets the idea across that I want to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment