Thursday 17 March 2011

Inside of the poster

I have used this net before, the staggered concertina that I designed for the Leeds College of Art Newsletter last module. I brought it back because I still really like it and think it to be a far more interesting fold than a basic concertina, and figured it would make something interesting with this.


Layout is not my strong point at all, not for publications so this really isn't that good. But this is such a fast turn around brief, pretty much a matter of hours, that I don't have time to really play and make it amazing. I have a last minute print slot to make or I won't get this submitted tomorrow. I used the yellow that I used on the posters for the smaller type because it's so eyecatching and such a lovely colour. I took the images and created a duotone with them using the yellow and it makes it much more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment